250 2nd ave S. Suite 220
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55401
1) Clients are required to wear a face mask at all time during appointments. If there‘s a reason one cannot wear a face mask; PLEASE let your barber know!
2) We no longer require you to sign a form before your appointmen.
3) All clients must comply to a temperature check before entering the barbershop with our temperature gun.
4) If you are with multiple people, only the person with an appointment can enter the barbershop, everyone or in their car.
5) NO WALK-INS at the moment. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
6) If you experience any health problems having to do with a cold, PLEASE let your barber know and reschedule.
Stay up to date with the Crossings Barbers and Salon!